What is CRM?
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. It is a process
or methodology used to learn more about customers' needs and
behaviors in order to develop stronger relationships with them.
There are many technological components to CRM, but thinking
about CRM in primarily technological terms is a mistake. The
more useful way to think about CRM is as a process that will
help bring together lots of pieces of information about customers,
sales, marketing effectiveness, responsiveness and market trends.
CRM helps businesses use technology and human resources to gain
insight into the behavior of customers and the value of those
Sales Force Automation
- Contact management
- Contact management software stores, tracks and manages contacts, leads of an enterprise.
- Lead management
- Enterprise Lead management software enables an organization to manage, track and forecast sales leads. Also helps understand and improve conversion rates.
eCRM or Web based CRM
- Self Service CRM
- Self service CRM (eCRM) software Enables web based customer interaction, automation of email, call logs, web site analytics, campaign management.
- Survey Management Software
- Survey Software automates an enterprise's Electronic Surveys, Polls, Questionnaires and enables understand customer preferences.
- Call Center Software
- Help Desk Software
Partner Relationship Management
- Contract Management Software
Contract Management Software enables an enterprise to create, track and manage partnerships, contracts, agreements.
Example: Upside Software, Accruent Software, diCarta, I-Many.
- Distribution management Software